- All cut items are final sale.
- Exchange only on notions that are in original packaging with a receipt. Exchanges will be processed at Stitch Happens discretion.
- If the wrong item is received or the item is defective, customers must contact in person or by email email@example.com within three business days of receiving the item
- Stitch Happens will cover the shipping costs of defective items
- Defective items will be replaced, if a replacement is not available then a refund will be issued
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-6 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Stitch Happens is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
ALL COURSE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Please make sure that you are certain of your availability prior to registering/processing payment. If your schedule changes and you notify us by email at least 7 days in advance, we offer a credit to be used towards a future class. If we need to cancel a class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded in this case only.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.